Teams from five PRAVOKATOR legal clubs began developing training programs to promote the professional development of employees of the legal aid system and partners.
On January 9-10, 2019, with the support of the project Quality and Accessible Legal Aid in Ukraine, club members participated in training on the development of coaching skills and design of training programs conducted by trainer Iryna Glushchenkova. At the end of the training cycle, participants will develop unique training products for different stakeholders of the LA system.
During the two days, participants discussed the trainer’s tricks, in particular:
- distinctions of trainings from other forms of learning;
- key skills and attitudes of the trainer;
- principles of teaching adults and teaching styles;
- structure and key elements of the development of the training program;
- the main stages of preparation for the training, including the study of training needs, as well as planning of the evaluation of the training results.
Future trainers had the opportunity to work on the matrix of the training goals they would develop, use various training development tools, including the “mounting table” technology, as well as explore various methods of working with the group, and so on. The next step is to conduct individual coaching sessions during the development of training programs and the testing of the developed trainings.